totem crashed with SIGSEGV in g_object_unref()

29. marraskuuta 2011 klo 13.35
Sijainti: Vianhallintajärjestelmät: Launchpad
Avainsanat: Totem, Ubuntu

Totem crashes when trying to use the ’open file’ dialog to navigate to a certain subdirectory (containing only two subdirectories). This happens with 99% certainty. In the remaining 1% it happens when I proceed to one of the two sub-subdirectories. Unlike bug #891460, this is on an ext4 partition.

Vastaa viestiin sen kontekstissa (Launchpad)