Using ctrl-v to paste content into a comment causes the view to scroll back horizontally so that if the card was already at the right edge of the view, it seemingly pops out of view. This happens when using Firefox; Chrome seems unaffected.
I’m currently unable to test whether the non-rich editor is affected due to #2967, and also, as I was exclusively using non-rich editor prior to this, I can’t say if this occurred with the 3.85 refresh or whether it was here with the rich editor even before.
Server Setup Information
- Wekan version: 3.85
- Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04 (19.10 in another test VM)
- Deployment Method: snap
- What webbrowser version? Firefox 74.0, Chrome 80.0.3987.149
Logs contain nothing related to this AFAICT.
Steps to reproduce
- Copy something to clipboard
- Have a board with enough lists to fill the view horizontally, or contract the browser window to have one list at the right edge
- Open a card from the rightmost list
- Select the comment field, press ctrl-v
Here I’m first typing something, then pasting below it (using ctrl-v) to cause the unwanted scrolling to occur.