When a checklist item is in edit mode (through the specific steps below), selecting another item for editing does not take the previous item out of edit mode, and upon selecting a third item (or pressing enter) causes the second item to be overwritten by whatever content is in the first selected item.
Server Setup Information:
- Wekan version: 2.74
- Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04
- Deployment Method: snap (stable)
- Http frontend if any: Apache 2.4
- ROOT_URL environment variable: https://my-domain.com/kan
Steps to reproduce
- Have a card with a checklist with 4 (or more) items with contents A, B, C, D (and so on):
- Select item A with LBM
- Select item B with LBM
- Select item C with LBM
- Select item D with LBM
At step 4, when C opens for editing, B remains in edit mode. At step 5, contents of C are overwritten by contents of B (that is, ”C” becomes a ”B”).
What I expect to happen
At step 4, for B to leave edit mode, and at step 5, the contents of C to remain as they are.
- Reproducible in both Chrome and Firefox.
- Curiously, this does not seem to affect the firstly selected item: in step 3 above, A leaves edit mode correctly and thus B doesn’t get overwritten by the contents of item A in step 4.
- At step 5, instead of selecting item D, pressing enter has the same effect.
Browser console output
snap logs wekan.wekan