Impacted version: 0.49
Server Setup Information:
- Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04
- Deployment Method: snap
- ROOT_URL environment variable (Is there a subfolder?): https://my-domain.com/kan (yes)
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a card
- Click the description field’s Edit link, enter some text
- Click (for instance) on the comment field, prompting Wekan to show ”You have an unsaved description” in the description (with View it/Discard links)
- Click the description field’s Edit link again, click Save
The description field still shows ”You have an unsaved description” with the just saved description text. The only way to make the warning go away is to select the ”Discard” link.
What I expect to happen:
I’d expect the ”You have an unsaved description” notice to disappear when the description is saved.