I noticed that the service is up locally during the (non-finishing) configuration phase, and produces journal log entries as usual, I’m attaching the relevant lines here. The gist of it appears to be an ”
Error: no hostname or hostnames provided in connection string” from
I’m unable to reproduce this snap issue in a VM, but so far I’ve failed to pinpoint the curcial difference between the VM and my physical server.
I’ve tried purging and reinstalling snapd, disabling IPv6, turning off Apache and any other services that might be in the way, rebuilding the snap with my previous settings built in but none of it has made any difference.