- I am using the latest version – v0.22.1
- I checked, but didn’t find any duplicates (open OR closed) of this issue in the repo.
- I have read the contribution guidelines
- This issue contains only one bug. I will open one issue for every bug report I want to file.
Steps to reproduce the bug
- Disable ”Start main player in fullscreen” in NewPipe settings
- Have a somewhat slow-to-load video (for whatever reason)
- Open the video in Newpipe
- Before video details (such as duration) have loaded, tap to switch to fullscreen
The playback controls remain on screen while the video plays, I have to tap once more to make them go away.
The playback controls should disappear like they do when switching to fullscreen after the video details have loaded (and playback has begun).
- Android version/Custom ROM version: Android 10 with OneUI 2.5
- Device model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e