All of my devices are affected by this, or something very similar. My server is running Ubuntu 16.06 with Nextcloud 14.0.1 (in a subdirectory). Here’s logs from my
- Nexus 5X (Android 8.0.1 @ Oct 2018 level patches)
- Moto G (2013 model, LineageOS 14.1 / Android 7.1.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (SM-T530, Android 5.0.2. @ Jan 2017 level)
I trimmed them down to (what appears to me as) the essential, filtered out some noise and replaced my username and the server hostname.
Steps to reproduce:
- (On desktop) Create a new subdirectory under the sync directory, add two JPEG files into it. Wait for changes to sync.
- (On mobile) Open Nextcloud, select the newly created directory, switch to grid view.