Vieläkö Netscape käynnistyi? Ja kokeilitko kytkeytyä Compaqilla nettiin? (Jos et, niin en suosittelekaan sitä, sillä matojen riski noin vanhojen laitteiden Windowsin verkkokytkennässä on korkea.)
Vastauksena kuka tarvii tietokoneessa kameraa -kysymykseesi: tiedustelupalvelut ja verkkorikolliset, obviously.
Server Setup Information:
- Wekan version: 1.53
- Deployment Method: snap (tracking stable)
- Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04
- Http frontend: Apache 2.4
- ROOT_URL environment variable https://my-domain.com/kan
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a card
- Click on the comment field, enter ”some text”
- Click on the description field
- Close the card
- Open the card
- Try to delete the ”some text” comment draft, either by selecting and clearing out the text, or by posting the comment (by selecting ’Comment’)
- Close the card, open it again
The comment draft remains in the comment field. If you posted it at step 6 above, you now have the posted comment plus the same comment as draft.
What I expect to happen:
For the comment draft to have been deleted. If you skip step 3 (i.e. don’t click on the description field but close the card directly), the draft is deleted. While I’d actually prefer the draft to remain in this situation, this is slightly better than the undeleteable draft.
Web Console contents:
Upon closing the card at step 4, console shows this:
remove failed: Internal server error 9f30bda751070caba2631cd997a9c88102b36537.js:1:6261
insert failed: i@https://my-domain.com/kan/9f30bda751070caba2631cd997a9c88102b36537.js?meteor_js_resource=true:89:2640
- I’d rate this Severity:Inconvenient
- There is at least one way to delete the draft: after clearing out the text, click the description field, then close the card. This again results in the above errors being reported in the console, but opening the card reveals that the draft is now gone.
- This is slightly reminiscient of issue #1287 (also reported by me way back when), though my guess would be that these are completely unrelated, and I’m only making the link here just in case the solutions happen to be similar (as both deal with drafts and saving).
- I’m attaching
snap logs output from today (while testing this), although the events there do not seem to coincide with the draft problem (just card deletion).
All of my devices are affected by this, or something very similar. My server is running Ubuntu 16.06 with Nextcloud 14.0.1 (in a subdirectory). Here’s logs from my
I trimmed them down to (what appears to me as) the essential, filtered out some noise and replaced my username and the server hostname.
Steps to reproduce:
- (On desktop) Create a new subdirectory under the sync directory, add two JPEG files into it. Wait for changes to sync.
- (On mobile) Open Nextcloud, select the newly created directory, switch to grid view.
Replace instruction using
ln -s to enable Apache site to use
a2ensite instead in Debian and derivatives. Closes #884.